Company Description: Dotcom Distribution is a leading third-party fulfillment and logistics provider in Edison, NJ. We offer "WOW factor" fulfillment services to some of the country’s fastest growing internet and retail brands. You can visit us at www.dotcomdist.com.
Job Description Summary: The Process Manager / Account Manager will work to ensure that Dotcom Distribution maintains all of its commitments to our e-commerce clients, and operates in a manner consistent with being recognized as the premier fulfillment provider. This candidate will facilitate the mutual respect and effective communication vital to this process, while maximizing Dotcom Distribution revenues and ensuring that the highest quality service standards are met. A key responsibility will be to proactively monitor and manage client activities related to order processing and inventory control including the development of forecasts and operational requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Process Coordinators, providing effective direction to ensure that Dotcom Is properly managing client needs as outlined in SOWs and work instructions
- Collaborate across the organization to drive integrated thinking and communication solutions that are aligned with business goals
- Create and enhance processes to ensure that all work is completed according to scheduled deadlines with attention to quality standards, proand goals
- Manage escalated issues and provide direction
- Serve as a resource for other team members, based on a strong working knowledge of teams’ responsibilities and goals
- Establish clearly defined individual performance goals and objectives; communicates these to team members through 1-on-1 meetings and performance planning and review sessions; provide periodic performance feedback and conducts annual performance reviews on all team members. Develop and administer corrective action and performance improvement plans.
- Participate on process improvement teams and other strategic initiatives and collaboration opportunities. Assist in the documentation of SOPs that result from these initiatives and ensure maintenance through the Quality System.
Preferred Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Account management experience in a service organization is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of internal and external contacts verbally and in writing
- Excellent collaboration, organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment, focused on achieving results
- Ability to manage a team and develop leaders
- Ability to assess team members’ performance and provide motivational support
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Ability to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise, and escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Onboard new Dotcom clients and project manage the implementation plan for all relevant operations and IT dependencies
- Address all “escalations” and/or ensure that they are properly communicated with the management team for resolution.
- Ecommerce, distribution and/or strong project management experience is required.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with all MS Office applications.
- Bachelor’s degree
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Initiative, Resourcefulness, Decisiveness, Drive, Adaptability, and Motivational Leadership
- Understanding of the client management role and required responsiveness to client needs.
- Strong influence skills and ability to manage and coordinate business projects with the clients.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, manage time and meet deadlines.
- Strong conflict management skills and ability to work in a high pressure environment
Dotcom Distribution offers a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package in an exciting fast paced environment. For consideration, please email a cover letter and resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org