Job Description Summary:
We are looking for a savvy Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing inbound marketing efforts in attracting and directing visitors through the various stages of engagement. This person will be responsible for managing two coordinators and a local agency developing communication campaigns for both prospects and customers on new and existing products, services, events, and more. This person will also be responsible for distributing content to prospects to improve their understanding of the benefits of our services and drive increased website traffic and generate leads for our Sales department.
- Develop and execute communication programs for existing customers to increase their use of our services.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Optimize our marketing automation strategy and lead nurturing processes.
- Work closely with our outside media relations team and digital marketing colleagues to generate new content and an editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our company marketing resources (e.g. Blog, Whitepapers, eBooks, Webinars, Infographics, etc.) in order to increase leads.
- Work with digital teammates in building a consistent voice across our Website, Landing Pages, Events, and Lead generation forms across all relevant programs.
- Work with Sales and other stakeholder in developing messaging that is aligned with our solutions and services
- 5 Years experience managing marketing in a B2B environment
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing
- Passion for e-commerce and retail
- Solid understanding of marketing principles & current trends
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
- Knowledge and use of social media sites for business purposes
- Strong project management skills
- Creative and innovative
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Marketing in a B2B environment: 5 years
Dotcom Distribution offers a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package in an exciting, fast-paced environment. For consideration, please email a resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.