Position: Maintenance Technician – Temp to Hire
Company Description: Dotcom Distribution is a leading third-party fulfillment and logistics provider in Edison, NJ. We offer "WOW factor" fulfillment services to some of the country’s fastest growing internet and retail brands. You can visit us at www.dotcomdist.com.
Job Description Summary: The Maintenance Technician is responsible for assisting with all maintenance needs throughout a 400,000 square foot facility as well as office space.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the maintenance service and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing to the facility.
- Responsible for operating independently, troubleshooting and providing recommended solutions.
- Has knowledge and experience in repairs…mechanical, electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Must be proficient at troubleshooting electrical circuitry systems.
- Knowledge of and experience with Switches, E Stop Switches, Motors, Starters, and EZLogic.
- Knowledge and experience with Screw Air Compressors, Belt Sorters, Shoe Sorters, Motor Controller and PLC System.
- Must be familiar and capable of adhering to lock out tag out procedures.
- Knowledgeable in the procedures and safety measures of equipment.
- Prior experience in warehouse or distribution environment a plus.
Dotcom Distribution offers a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package in an exciting fast paced environment. For consideration, please email a resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.